Monday, March 28, 2011

Sorry Will, There's Only One Michael Scott

The sheets aren't even cold yet, and Will Ferrell is trying to weasel his way into the empty position Steve Carell left on the sitcom The Office.  Okay, so maybe he isn't trying to weasel his way in, but rumor does have it that Will Ferrell's most recent escapade involves landing a permanent role on the show.  Now this is just my opinion, but I think Will has seen his glory days.  I mean, come on, how many more failed attempts at comedy does he need?  Remember the movie Kicking and Screaming?  Neither does anyone else.

Maybe I'm just being cynical because in my eyes, Michael Scott will never be replaced.  Who knows, though, Will can be pretty entertaining.  I know he kept me laughing in movies like Talladega NightsElf, and Step Brothers.  Perhaps he'll bring that extra comedic something to the table.  When asked about whether or not he would be a new addition to the cast of the show, Ferrell had this to say,"It's a very distinct possibility.  It's looking good!" What do you think?  Are you excited to see Will Ferrell on the next season of the Office, or are you in the same boat as me and just wish Michael would come back?
To read the rest of the story, visit this link: Will Ferrell Wants Full-Time 'Office' Job

No comments:

Post a Comment