Friday, March 11, 2011

Bic to the Rescue


Never fear, ladies, all of our prayers have been answered.  Bic created a set of pens specifically for us!  'Cause, you know, the pens we've been using are just too big and manly for us.  Bic for Her pens come in an array of colors women love like pink and purple.  Although the ink currently only comes in blue and black, one day they may give us pink for our pretty new pens.  I mean, come on, how awesome will the pink make the hearts above our 'i's look?  

I would just like to thank Bic for FINALLY giving me some pens of my own.  I'll be able to sleep a little better tonight, that's for sure.
If you want to read the rest of the story, go here:
http://jezebel.com/#!5780481/bic-for-her--finally-a-pen-ladies-can-use

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I first thought this was a joke!
    Amy528 swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so finicky when it comes to pens! I'll have to give these a try...they look really cute!

    Flutterflies22- Swap-bot

    ReplyDelete