Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Promise

Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty.  Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. (Franz Kafka)
The world is an ugly, awful place not to have a best friend.  (Sarah Dessen)
This is your youth, dollface.  Whether you party it up or not, live with no regrets.  Life is too short for those.
I will always jump with you <3
One day we'll be little old women with cats who live together because our husbands have passed away.  It may sound morbid, but I know I'm going to enjoy those days immensely.
Explore.
Wonder.
Be yourself, in all your brilliance.  The world will love you for it!
The world is at your fingertips.  Discover it.
How you turn my world, you precious thing.
Every now and again in my life--for no reason at all--I need you.  All of you.
Best friend, I'll love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment